Supported Housing Needs Assessment
We're asking for your help so that we can understand what types of housing and services we need in our Borough to support the different needs of our residents.
This will help us to make sure that we are providing the right kinds of housing and services to support people to live independently across the Borough.
The Supported Housing Needs Assessment is available to view and complete online here.
2019 - 2020 Budget Proposals
We asking residents for their feedback regarding the Council's plans for the financial year 2019 - 2020. The full Budget Proposal Report is available for residents to view here.
You can let us know your thoughts by visiting our online budget consultation form here.
We will use this information as develop the 2019-2020 budget.
Strategic Transport Plan
The Tees Valley Combined Authority is currently developing a Strategic Transport Plan due for publication in draft form during Autumn 2018.
This plan will set out how transport in the Tees Valley can sustainably support 25,000 new jobs by 2026 along with 22,000 new homes. The aim is 'to provide a high quality, quick, affordable, reliable and safe transport network for people and freight to move within, to and from the Tees Valley'.
To do this we need to:
- Improve our local railways by having more, faster and better trains and stations, so that journeys by rail are quicker and more comfortable.
- Maintain and improve our roads so that they are safe and less congested.
- Provide better bus services that are punctual and reliable, with improved passenger information and facilities, which provide access to where people want to go, when they want to go.
- Provide safe walking and cycling routes to make it easier to travel on foot and by bike.
- Make it easier and safer to transport freight by road, rail, sea and air.