Information about SEN services

The SEN Service can give you advice about SEN arrangements and statutory assessment procedures.

If your child is undergoing statutory assessment our SEN Service team will be able to keep you informed about its progress. 

If your child has a Statement of Special Educational Needs, or from 1st September, your child is referred for an Education Health and Care assessment, the SEN Link Officers are your main point of contact if you have any questions about the arrangements and provision for your child/young person. 

You can contact SEN Services by calling 01642 304503 or 01642 304561 or by emailing

Within colleges there are nominated staff that perform a similar role for students with SEN.