What Can I Take to Dunsdale?
A wide range of items can be taken to the Dunsdale Household Waste Recycling Centre. These include:
Household waste that you would normally put in your general waste bin can be taken to the site.
Textiles and Shoes
Items such as shoes, clothing and other textiles can be take the site in bags.
Green garden waste that you would normally put in your green waste bin can be taken to the site.
Plastics, such as empty cartons and other household plastic packaging, can be taken to the site.
We accept electricals at the Household Waste Recycling Centre and dispose of them to WEEE standards. You can dispose items such as:
- Large household appliances e.g. fridges, cookers, microwaves, washing machines and dishwashers
- Small household appliances e.g. vacuum cleaners, irons, toasters and clocks
- IT and telecommunications equipment – e.g. personal computers, copying equipment, telephones and pocket calculators
- Consumer equipment e.g. radios, televisions, hi-fi equipment, camcorders ad musical instruments
- Lighting equipment e.g. straight and compact fluorescent tubes and high intensity discharge lamps
- Electrical and electronic tools – e.g. drills, saws and sewing machines, electric lawnmowers
- Toys, leisure and sports equipment e.g. electric trains, games consoles and running machines