Sign In

Skip Navigation LinksHome > Resident > Report It

​​​​​Report It

Did you know we offer a variety of on-line services? To register for an online account all you need is a valid email address. Click on My Account on the  council’s website.

​You can report a range of issues including fly tipping, missed bins, potholes and litter by using MyAccount  - just look for MyAccount on the council’s website.  

Registering for MyAccount is easy. You can access the system at any time of day or night to report issues, or view the status of jobs you have logged. 


Complaints and Compliments



Redcar & Cleveland House,
Kirkleatham Street, Redcar,
Yorkshire TS10 1RT

you could call our Customer Services Team on 01642 774774 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

Related Documents

Related Links