Tenant and landlord relations

Information about advice available and how to report an abusive landlord

For advice on things to consider before signing a tenancy agreement, and to find out what is required from your landlord, visit the 'How to Rent' section on the gov.uk website.

If you wish to report harassing behaviour from your landlord or report being illegally evicted, please make an enquiry to the housing team by email or telephone 01287 612455. 

The following websites have a lot of useful information for landlords and tenants: