Armed forces

Housing advice and information for ex-members of the armed forces

I am an ex-member of the Armed Forces and am either homeless or threatened with homelessness, how do I get support?

If you have been a member of the Armed Forces, there are a range of organisations that can offer help and support. You can find details for some of these on our website (link).

Riverside Housing operates a SPACES (Single Persons Accommodation Centre for the Ex-Services), which is a housing advice and placement service for armed forces veterans. SPACES targets the most vulnerable of armed forces veterans, regardless of rank, length of service or reason for discharge and helps to secure accommodation to reduce the risk of homelessness or rough sleeping.

Riverside Housing also provides a number of specialist veteran’s support accommodation centres. For more information, visit the Riverside Housing Website.

If you need any more help, please contact us on 01642 774774.