Sign In
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Resident > Planning & Building Control > Planning Permission > Do I Need Planning Permission? > Local Guidance on Residential Extensions and Alterations

​This Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) provides advice for anyone wishing to alter or extend a residential property and sets out the principles by which planning applications will be assessed.​

Residential Extensions and Alterations SPD May 2013.pdf


Redcar & Cleveland House,
Kirkleatham Street, Redcar,
Yorkshire TS10 1RT

you could call our Customer Services Team on 01642 774774 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

Related Documents

Related Links