About the Community Safety Partnership
The aim of the CSP is to make Redcar and Cleveland a safer place to live, work and visit.
The members of the CSP, in alphabetical order, are:
- Cleveland Police*
- Cleveland Fire Authority*
- Coast and Country Housing
- Durham Tees Valley Community Rehabilitation Company*
- National Probation Service*
- HM Courts Service
- HM Prisons Service
- Police and Crime Commissioner
- Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council*
- Redcar and Cleveland Voluntary Development Agency
- Safe In Tees Valley
- South Tees Clinical Commissioning Group
- South Tees Youth Offending Service
* Statutory Partners, also known as the Responsible Authorities Group
Community Safety Plan
The CSP produce a Community Safety Plan on an annual basis, the plan provides information on how we will deliver on our priorities in the coming year and how we have done in the previous year.
Our CSP has a strong ethos of wanting to make a difference to our community, there are strong relationships between partners, which ensure we share resources, people, and expertise and recognise that we are here to serve the people of our borough.
Community Safety Partnerships are facing extremely challenging times. In spite of this, we are committed to working together to reduce crime and disorder in the Borough and achieve the best outcomes for local communities in the coming year.
You can view the 2017-2018 Community Safety Plan below:
Community Safety Plan 2017-18.pdf
You can contact the Community Safety Partnership using the information below:
Improvement, Prevention & Commissioning Manager
Corporate Resources | Neighbourhoods
Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council
Redcar and Cleveland House
Telephone: (01642) (44)4679
You can also contact the Community Safety Partnership by email.