Redcar and Cleveland Care Academy
Passionate about a career in care?
Redcar and Cleveland Council in partnership with Redcar College, Job Centre Plus, Beyond Housing, and local care companies have developed the Redcar and Cleveland Care Academy. The aim of the Care Academy is to provide free quality training to future care workers, to address an identified skills shortage in the care sector.
You must be 18 or over to enrol on the Redcar & Cleveland Care Academy; all individuals who graduate from the six week course will be offered a guaranteed job interview with a local care company. Previous courses have enabled students to find permanent employment.
For further information, or to register your interest, please contact the Academy Team on 01642 865561 or email email@example.com
Venue: Redcar and Cleveland College
- Information Session: 14 January 2019 at 10.00am-11.00am
- Course start: 21 January 2019
- Information Session: 1 April 2019 at 10.00am-11.00am
- Course start: 8 April 2019
- Information Session: 3 June 2019 at 10.00am-11.00am
- Course start: 10 June 2019
Venue: Skinningrove Training and Employment Hub
- Information Session: 15 January 2019 at 10am – 11.00am
- Course start date: 28 January 2019
Venue: Grangetown Training and Employment Hub
- Information Session: 19 February 2019 at 10am - 11am
- Course start date: 4 March 2019