Sign In
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Resident > Council Tax & Benefits > Universal Credit > How do I claim Universal Credit?

​​​How do I claim ​Universal Credit?

You have to claim Universal Credit online through - claim Universal Credit online.

The following video shows you how to complete the online claim form.​


Help to cl​aim

The Department for Work and Pensions has contracted Citizens Advice to help residents in making their claims for Universal Credit. For assistance ring the national helpline number:  0800 144 8 444


​For assistance, visit the link below. Wait for the blue bar to appear at the bottom right of the screen that reads 'talk to an advisor', then click on the blue bar to start your webchat.​if-youre-eligible-for-Universal-Credit/

Further help may be available vis the DWP's Universal Credit helpline 0800 328 5644​​


Redcar & Cleveland House,
Kirkleatham Street, Redcar,
Yorkshire TS10 1RT

you could call our Customer Services Team on 01642 774774 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

Related Documents

Related Links