Recycling Centre FAQs
Are you open on weekends?
Yes, we are open Saturday and Sunday from:
- 8.00am until 7.00pm (1st April to 30th September)
- 8.00am until 5.00pm (1st October to 31st March)
What days are you closed?
Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years day.
Who can take waste to the recycling centre?
Only private residents are permitted to make use of the Household Waste Recycling Centre. Anyone attempting to deliver commercial, business and industrial waste will be refused entry.
Are there any charges?
Yes charges apply for the following items:
See the Dunsdale Household Waste recycling centre page for the price of the charges.
What methods of payment can I use to dispose of these items?
We can only accept payment via debit or credit card on site. However you can pay by cash
Do I need a permit to use dispose of waste?
No, the only vehicles that require a permit to use the site are;
How much is it for a permit?
There is a £49 charge per permit issued. This will entitle the permit holder to 6 tips within a year.
Where can I obtain a permit?
- Seafield House, Kirkleatham Street, Redcar, TS10 1SP
- Guisborough Library, 90 Westgate, Guisborough, TS14 6AP
- Low Grange District Centre, Normanby Road, South Bank. TS6 6TD (card payments only)