Sign In
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Resident > Bins, Waste & Recycling > Recycling > Request a Larger Bin

​​​​​​Request a Larger Recycling Bin

​You can request larger or smaller bins, get a replacement for a damaged bin or ask us to remove a bin you no longer want or need.

If you are an avid recycler who needs a larger recycling bin we can provide one. Please call our Contact Centre on 01642 774774 to request a larger household bin. 

​More information about what can and can't be recycled can found on our 'What Goes in My Blue Bin' page.​​


Redcar & Cleveland House,
Kirkleatham Street, Redcar,
Yorkshire TS10 1RT

you could call our Customer Services Team on 01642 774774 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

Related Documents

Related Links