Sign In
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Resident > Bins, Waste & Recycling > Household Waste > What Goes in My Household Bin

​​​What Goes In My Household Bin?

​​Use your household waste bin, the bin with the brown lid, to dispose of any non​-recyclable waste such as:

​​​The list of items to put in your household waste bin

If you have waste items that are too large to fit in your household waste bin, they can be taken to the Dunsdale Household Waste Recycling Centre.

Alternatively, you can use our bulky waste collectio​n service by call our Contact Centre on 01642 774774.​


Redcar & Cleveland House,
Kirkleatham Street, Redcar,
Yorkshire TS10 1RT

you could call our Customer Services Team on 01642 774774 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

Related Documents

Related Links