Early Years Support Team
The Early Years Support Team provides support, advice and guidance to the private and voluntary approved providers who are registered to provide 2, 3 and 4 year old Free Nursery Education places.
The Early Years Support team CPD package enables providers to access:
- The Local Authority Quality Improvement programme that encourages all settings to be reflective about their practice to ensure that children are involved with stimulating and challenging experiences that will promote their learning and well being.
- In house training covering all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Individual setting/practitioner support.
- Preparing for OfSTED inspections, with support on the self evaluation process.
- Advice on environment development to meet the Early Years Foundation Stage requirements.
For further information on Early Years Foundation Stage training for early years practitioners, please call Wendy Nixon, Early Years Lead Professional on 01287 621901