Planning Your Care and Support
Any person who has had a needs assessment and is eligible (entitled) for Adult Social Care will be provided with a Care and Support Plan. This is a document where we write down how your care and support needs will be met.
Your Care and Support Plan is personal to you. We will give you, your family and your carer the opportunity to be fully involved in writing it. This will make sure that your Care and Support Plan reflects your personal views, hopes and wishes.
Your plan will include the following information:
- Your care and support needs
- What you would like to be able to achieve with your care and support
- How your needs will be met
- The choices and options that are available to you
- Your personal budget
- How your care and support will be funded
- What you can do to keep yourself healthy, active and independent
- Other services and activities within your community that could meet your needs and help you maintain your health and wellbeing
- The name and contact details of your social care worker
- The date that your plan will be reviewed
Once it has been agreed, your support plan will be reviewed regularly so that we can make sure it continues to meet your needs.