Local Domestic Abuse Support Services
Those who are suffering from domestic abuse don't need to suffer in silence. There is support available throughout Redcar and Cleveland.
For those experiencing domestic abuse:
Specialist BME support services:
For people who have suffered rape of sexual abuse
- SARC Teesside can be contact by telephone on 01642 516888;
- Arch can be contacted by telephone on 01642 822331.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247;
- National Stalking Helpline: 0808 802 0300;
- Men's Advice Line: 0808 8010327.
I'm Worried About My Own Abusive Behaviour
Support is available for people who recognise that their behaviour is abusive and would like support to make positive changes.
Local support is available for those who are worried that they are acting abusively or showing abuse behaviour.
ROUTE2 offers help and support and can be contacted by telephone on 01642 441873, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting http://route2.org.uk/.
The Men's Advice Line is a national support service that you can contact if you're worried about your behaviour. You can contact the Men's Advice Line by calling 0808 8010327.