News & Events
Events & Dates for your Diary
- Every Monday and Wednesday 1.30pm-3.00pm Hummersea's Playgroup for all young children and parents, runs in school. All Welcome.
- Hummersea Primary School now has a face book page. To like us search for Hummersea Primary School. We will update the page with relevant information and reminders. Letters will also be sent out as usual and remember our website has the terms event dates listed. Please be aware that the page is for your information only and we will be unable to reply to any contact you make with us via the page. If you need to contact school please do so in the usual way i.e telephone, face to face or email.
- Friday 23rd October 2015 Last day in School - Half Term Holidays - School Re-Opens on Monday 2nd November 2015 at 8am for Breakfast Club
- Thursday 5th November 2015 - Parents Afternoon from 2pm - Childs progress update
- Wednesday 2nd December 2015 - Play and Stay Christmas Party
- Monday 7th December 2015 -Year 1/2 Christmas Party
- Tuesday 8th December 2015 - Whole School Christmas Treat Trip
- Wednesday 9th December 2015 - Year 5/6 Christmas Party
- Thursday 10th December 2015 - AM Nursery Christmas Performance
- Thursday 10th December 2015 - Year 3/4 Christmas Party
- Friday 11th December 2015 - 1.15pm Christmas Card Decorating Competition
- Monday 14th December 2015 - Christmas Performances
- Tuesday 15th December 2015 - Christmas Performances
- Wednesday 16th December 2015 - Christmas Church Service
- Wednesday 16th December 2015 - Christmas Dinner Day
- Thursday17th December 2015 - Foundation Stage Party
- Friday18th December 2015 - Christmas Disco
CONTACT the Children's Information Service on 0800 0738800 to see if you qualify (you need to be in receipt of certain benefits) for a place in our 2 year old setting to access 15 hours free childcare.
HUMMERSEA NURSERY PLACES - We now have limited places left in Nursery. If you have not registered your child with Hummersea or know anyone else who has not done so, please contact school as soon as possible.