Changes to Council Services
From Thursday 5 November, England is going back into national Coronavirus restrictions and some Council services will be required to close.
To comply with the latest guidance the following Council services will close during the lockdown period:
- Leisure centres – including gyms and swimming pools
- Kirkleatham Museum
As well as the statutory services provided by the Council the following services will continue and remain available to the public however please ensure you follow any measures that are in place:
- Household and recycling waste will be collected as usual
- Green waste will be collected up until the end of November as scheduled
- Dunsdale recycling centre
- Day centres
- Day services
- Public toilets
- Parks and playgrounds
- Business centres
- Employment hubs at Skinningrove and Grangetown
- Civil registration offices
- Targeted access to Family Hubs and Youth Club activities only.
Libraries will continue to operate a 'Select and Collect' service to ensure residents have access to books during the lockdown. For further information please visit www.redcar-cleveland.gov.uk/resident/libraries.
The Mobile library service will also still offer a home delivery and collection service for housebound, vulnerable and shielding residents. Contact 07909 906324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org