Sign In
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Business > Licensing > Gambling Activities > Gambling Premises Licences

​Gambling Premises Licences

If you want to use premises to provide facilities for gambling, you will first need to obtain a premises licence from us under the Gambling Act 2005. Further information can be found on the Gambling Commission website.

Responsible Authorities

It is important that all documentation, including application forms, plans, etc, is sent to the Responsible Authorities. Should you not do so, your application will be considered incomplete and will be rejected.

List of Responsible Authorities and their contact details.


Application Forms

All forms for applications related to premises licences can be downloaded from the Gambling Commission website here.

Statement of Principles

The Statement of Licensing Policy has been produced with regard to guidance issued by the Secretary of State and seeks to provide information and guidance on how the Licensing Authority will carry out its duties and responsibilities under the Act. The Statement of Licensing Policy can be downloaded and viewed below:
Statement of Licensing Policy

Gambling Codes of Practices

The Gambling Commission has produced a Codes of Practice document available on the Gambling Commission website here.


Should you need advice about applying for a licence, or you wish to make a complaint about a licensed premises, please email us at or phone our contact centre on 01642 774774.

Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council

Licensing & Parking

Redcar & Cleveland House

Kirkleatham Street


TS10 1RT​​


Redcar & Cleveland House,
Kirkleatham Street, Redcar,
Yorkshire TS10 1RT

you could call our Customer Services Team on 01642 774774 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

Related Documents

Related Links