Families' Information Service
The Families' Information Service provides information, advice and guidance for parents, carers, practitioners and children on the wide range of services and activities/events available for children and young people aged 0-20 years old.
What we offer:
- Free childcare searches to all public and professionals. We offer independent information and advice about the childcare provision throughout Redcar and Cleveland, including registered day nurseries, childminders, playgroups, crèches, out of school clubs, and unregistered breakfast clubs, parent and toddler groups, holiday play schemes and holiday activities.
- Could you child be eligible for free childcare? We have information and advice about the free nursery education places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds (including processing applications for the free 2 year old childcare places for eligible families). http://www.peoplesinfonet.org.uk/kb5/redcar/directory/family.page?familychannel=0
- Thinking of becoming a childminder? Contact us for more details and information about career and training opportunities in childcare.
- Find the services you need for your children aged 0-20 years old, whether they be specialist support services, leisure, health or training organisations, you will find them listed on the People's Information Network at http://www.peoplesinfonet.org.uk/kb5/redcar/directory/home.page
- Find appropriate childcare or short break activities for your children with additional needs or disabilities (through our Disabled Children's Access Officer)
- Apply to be on the disability register and/ or a max card to receive updates and discounts on activities and events in the area.
Find local activities and events for children using our on-line directory of activities and events across Redcar and Cleveland:
Freephone the team on: 0800 073 8800
Or why not drop in to see us at:
Redcar & Cleveland House