14. Unemployment and other DWP benefits

A Member who is claiming any DWP benefits should notify their Benefit Office, as their right to receive the benefit may be affected by their income received as a Member.

A Member should declare any income received as a Member to the Housing and Council Tax Benefit Section, if they are in receipt of Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Benefit

† Link leads to a website which is not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. The link opens in a pop-up window
Bookmark and Share

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK
No Tags have been submitted for this page. Why not submit one?
What is a Tag?

Last updated:

Assigned review date:

Awaiting page content review by the allocated team

Page Section:
The Council

Footer images
Resident Business The Council Visit Jobs #skip_navigation News A to Z Access Keys Homepage What's New Site Map FAQs Help Complaints Terms & Conditions Contact Us Search
13. Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP)
15. Combined Fire Authority
Members' Allowance Scheme
Members' Allowance Scheme