Animal Feed

The Animal Feed (Hygiene, Sampling etc. and Enforcement) (England) Regulations 2015, SI 2015 No. 454, which implements EC Regulation 183/2005 requires businesses involved in the production, use, transportation, storage or marketing of animal feeds to be registered or approved. These businesses include:
  • Manufacturing feed
  • Importing feed
  • Placing feed on the market
  • Storing feed
  • Transporting feed
  • Selling co-products or surplus food for use as feed
  • Pet food manufacturers
  • Livestock farm
  • Fish farm
  • Arable farm

The regulations do not apply to the retailing of pet food, however, all other activities relating to the production, distribution and storage of pet food fall within the scope of the Regulation.

To determine whether your business requires registration or approval please contact us on the details below.

How to Register

Download the application form and return to the address below. If you do not know if you are registered, or if you have lost your registration number please contact us.

Environmental Health (Commercial)
Belmont House,
Rectory Lane,
TS14 7FD

Phone: 01287 612406
Bookmark and Share

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK
No Tags have been submitted for this page. Why not submit one?
What is a Tag?

Last updated:

Assigned review date:

Page Section:

Footer images
Resident Business The Council Visit Jobs #skip_navigation News A to Z Access Keys Homepage What's New Site Map FAQs Help Complaints Terms & Conditions Contact Us Search