Staying put but need repairs?

Housing Advice and Assistance can provide a range of housing solutions to homeowners in the form of advice, information, support and loans to meet the needs of residents across the borough.

If you want to make an enquiry either complete the online application form or telephone (01287) 612452.

If you're a Coast & Country Tenant
You can telephone the Coast & Country Contact Centre on 01642 771300 or visit their website and report online.

If you're a Tenant of another Housing Association
You must speak to your landlord. Their contact details should be on your tenancy agreement or rent payment card.

If you're in Private tenancy
Contact your Landlord direct. If you have any concerns about this, contact Housing Standards Team on 01287 612455 for more advice or assistance.
Bookmark and Share

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK
No Tags have been submitted for this page. Why not submit one?
What is a Tag?

Last updated:

Assigned review date:

Awaiting page content review by the allocated team

Page Section:
Housing & Property

Footer images
Resident Business The Council Visit Jobs #skip_navigation News A to Z Access Keys Homepage What's New Site Map FAQs Help Complaints Terms & Conditions Contact Us Search
Money Saving Ideas/Suggestions
Are you threatened with homelessness?
Are you threatened with homelessness?