Compliments and Complaints Adult Social Care Services

We always try to ensure that we provide a high-quality service and aim to sort problems out straight away.

If you are not happy with the service we have provided or a decision we have made, the first thing you should do is speak to your health or social care worker, and attempt to resolve the issue informally. In most cases they will be able to deal with your problem or to fix a mistake immediately.

Sometimes it is difficult to complain about a decision or service you have received. You can have someone to help you through the process - this could be a family member, a friend or an independent advocate. If you want an independent advocate to support you through the process and you do not want to organise it yourself, you can ask your health or social care worker to arrange one for you.

Download our Guide

Useful links
Peoples Information Network (PIN)
Contact Adult Social Care

Download Attachments:
Bookmark and Share

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK
No Tags have been submitted for this page. Why not submit one?
What is a Tag?

Last updated:

Assigned review date:

Awaiting page content review by the allocated team

Page Section:
Adult, Children & Health

Footer images
Resident Business The Council Visit Jobs #skip_navigation News A to Z Access Keys Homepage What's New Site Map FAQs Help Complaints Terms & Conditions Contact Us Search