Housing to Rent: Registered Providers

Registered Providers

Registered Providers (RPs) are independent housing organisations registered with the Homes & Communities Agency under the Housing Act 1996. Most are housing associations, but there are also trusts, co-operatives and companies.

RPs provide access to a range of rented homes including houses, flats and bungalows to suit the needs of the individual. There is a wide selection of homes in many locations throughout Redcar & Cleveland and more widely, throughout the Tees Valley. The opportunity to rent specific properties, in particular areas, will depend upon availability.

Homes for rent are the core of business of most RPs although some do provide low cost ownership schemes, support to homeowners who are elderly, disabled or vulnerable. RPs also have expertise in property development and refurbishment, housing management and community regeneration and consultation.

How to apply for a property

You will need to add your details either on the Housing Register held by Coast & Country or with any other Registered Provider using the relevant application form. To request an application form or to find out more about the specific RP, please refer to contact details below:-

RP contact details

Homes & Communities Agency
Website: www.homesandcommunities.co.uk

Accent North East
(formerly Bradford and Northern Housing Association)
Tel: 0345 6780576 / 0845 6780576
Website: www.accentgroup.org

Anchor Trust
Tel: 01274 381676 / 0845 1402020
Website: www.anchor.org.uk

Coast and Country
Tel: 01642 771300
Website: www.coastandcountryhousing.org.uk
List of local offices

Endeavour Housing Association
Tel: (01642) 796200
Website: www.endeavourha.co.uk

Guinness Northern Counties
Tel: 0845 6059000
Website: www.guinnesstrust.org.uk

Hanover Housing Association
Tel: 01480 226587
Website: www.hanover.org.uk

Home Group Ltd.
Tel: 0845 6063030
Website: www.homegroup.org.uk

Methodist Homes for the Aged
Tel: 0113 2715805

Places for People
Tel: 0800 4320002
Website: www.placesforpeople.co.uk

Railway Housing Association and Benefit Fund
Tel: 01325 482125

Sir William Turners Hospital at Kirkleatham
Tel: 01642 482828

Three Rivers Housing Association
Tel: 0191 3841122
Website: www.threerivershousing.co.uk

Housing Homepage
Homelessness Information

† Link leads to a website which is not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. The link opens in a pop-up window
Bookmark and Share

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

Last updated:

Assigned review date:

Awaiting page content review by the allocated team

Page Section:
Housing & Property

Footer images
Resident Business The Council Visit Jobs #skip_navigation News A to Z Access Keys Homepage What's New Site Map FAQs Help Complaints Terms & Conditions Contact Us Search
Housing to Rent: Private Rented Sector
Housing Strategy 2012 - 2017