Consumer Advice

Trading Standards now work in partnership with the Citizens Advice Bureau who now provide the official, publicly funded consumer service for England, Scotland and Wales.

All enquiries to Trading Standards must first go through the Citizens Advice Consumer Service. They will be able to offer you advice on the majority of consumer related matters. All information they gather is notified to Trading Standards and if the matter is of a serious or criminal nature then Trading Standards will then be able to investigate.

For comprehensive advice on consumer related matters please call Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 03454 04 05 06 or visit
Bookmark and Share

Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

Last updated:

Assigned review date:

Awaiting page content review by the allocated team

Page Section:
Council Tax & Benefits

Footer images
Resident Business The Council Visit Jobs #skip_navigation News A to Z Access Keys Homepage What's New Site Map FAQs Help Complaints Terms & Conditions Contact Us Search
Benefits and Support
Council Tax, Benefits and Advice
Council Tax, Benefits and Advice