Bridges - A174 corridor
- Strong route identity linking the west of the Borough with the seaside and countryside.
- Provide landmarks
- Colour theming e.g. Green route linking urban area to the countryside.
- A66/A1085/A1053 Corridor
- 'Inside Out’ Projections onto industrial buildings/structures e.g. Corus Skinningrove
- New highway lighting between Greystone and Fishponds roundabouts
- Illumination/uplighting of bridges and retaining structures e.g. at south of Ormesby and Normanby and beneath the mineral railway at Carlin How.
TOP OF PAGE
©2007 Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council