Industrial BuildingsProposed Lighting for Skelton Industrial Estate
Indicative image - Day and night views
Suggested night view Present view - Day time
- Present the image of industrial buildings in a new way complementing the night-time landscape of the Borough and its associated heavy industry.
- Provides opportunity for new branding, landmark etc.
- Create a new sense of community pride and identity
- Raise the profile of the Borough regionally and nationally
- New highway lighting, entrance features and nodes associated with the A66/A1085 corridor.
- Windfarm adjacent to the A1085
- Projection schemes associated with ‘Inside Out’
- Corus South Tees and Teesmouth
- Corus Skinningrove
- Boulby Potash Mine
- One NE’s Skelton Industrial Estate
TOP OF PAGE
©2007 Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council