Nodes A66/A1085/A1053Example Light ‘threads’ through trees
Day and night views - Indicative image
Suggested view Present view
- Provide landmark, strong node linking major routes through the Borough.
- New branding and entrances to major industries including Tees Port, Corus and Wilton and communities.
- New entrance features reflecting industries associated with the route e.g. chemicals, molecular structures etc.
- Colour theming e.g. Red/Blue route to Redcar and the sea.
- New Highway Lighting
- ‘Inside Out’ Projections onto industrial buildings/structures.
- Bespoke entrance structures/gateways with lighting as major feature
- Uplighting of trees (when in leaf).
- Light ‘threads’ through trees during winter months
- Illumination/uplighting of industrial buildings
TOP OF PAGE
©2007 Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council