Redcar & Cleveland
Other projection sitesRegent Cinema proposed lighting
Day and night views - Indicative image
Suggested night view Present view
- Provide a strong image based on the ‘Inside Out’ Philosophy demonstrating what goes on within the building.
- Provides opportunity for new branding, landmarks etc.
- Create a new sense of community pride and identity
- Raise the profile of the Borough regionally and nationally
- New highway lighting, entrance features and nodes associated with the A66/A1085 corridor.
- Windfarm adjacent to the A1085
- Saltburn Cliffs.
- Corus sites at South Tees, Teesmouth and Skinningrove
- Boulby Potash Mine
- Regent Cinema, Redcar Seafront