Redcar & Cleveland
Jobs at Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council
|Job Title:||Classroom Teacher - St Gabriel's RC Primary School|
|Grade:||Teachers Main Scale - Teacher Upper Scale|
|Contract Hours:||Full time|
|Working week:||Full Timehrs|
|Contract:||Temporary (till 31st Aug 2013)|
|Salary:||£21,588.00 - £36,756.00 pa pro rata|
|Details:||Temporary until 31st August 2013
The Governing Body wish to appoint an excellent Key Stage 2 Teacher from September 2012.
Applications are welcome from newly qualified teachers and also teachers with previous experience, preferably in Key Stage 2.
In 2011 the school was judged as a ‘good school’ which has made significant progress since the last inspection. We would like the successful candidate to help us to continue this progression.
The successful candidate will:
- Live out our mission in all aspects of your practice, making a positive contribution to the Catholic ethos of our school
- Have the highest expectations of themselves and the children
- Have high expectations of behaviour
- Be creative, enthusiastic and open to new ideas
- Recognise the importance of all our school’s partners and the valuable contributions they play in the schools success
- Strive to achieve outstanding teaching and learning
- Polite and hard working children
- Support from parents, governors and Church community
- A happy, caring school
- Supportive programme for professional development
St Gabriel’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. The post is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure check along with other relevant employment checks.
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school to make an appointment. Application packs are availabale from school, however, application forms can also be downloaded from the Catholic Education Service website: http://www.cesew.org.uk/standard. Only applications submitted on the Catholic Education Service form will be accepted.
Shortlisting: 14th May 2012
Interview date: 21st May 2012
|Contact:||St Gabriel's RC School,
Electronic Application forms and further details of the post are available from: The Administrator:
Telephone: (01642) 315538
|Closing Date:||9th May 2012
Deadline is 15:00 on date specified above.
|Published:||25th April 2012|
Our Plan 2012-2017.pdf (3.5Mb)
Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders (27k)
Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council accepts its responsibility for creating equality
©2012 Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council